451 smart fortwo

smart Car

Join fellow smart owners and smart enthusiasts from West Virginia.

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

-would like to see a Club in WV.
Hi, I am moving to West Virginia and am shopping for a small car. Smart Car is on the list. How does yours handle the winters? Snow, ice, etc.? Do you have snow tires and/or other added features? Thanks!

RSS

smart 451 ECU Tuning

SMART MADNESS ECU Tuning

MADNESS GoPedal

Members

Latest Activity on 451s

Richard O replied to Richard O's discussion where is everybody at I don't see any new post ???
"Well I have you beat just a little I'm 75 but only in years since I got little smart car…"
7 hours ago
George Oller replied to Richard O's discussion where is everybody at I don't see any new post ???
"I can agree with everything you said.  These cars are a lot of fun to tinker with and modify…"
yesterday
Richard O replied to Richard O's discussion where is everybody at I don't see any new post ???
"Thanks guys for the info and I was starting to think I was the only one on here, And yes I do love…"
yesterday
George Oller replied to Richard O's discussion where is everybody at I don't see any new post ???
"Welcome to the world of smart, Richard.  I am a member of several smart forums also and the…"
Saturday

smartCar on Facebook/Twitter

© 2015    

Badges  |  Bug Report  |  Terms of Service

Disclaimer: This is a user generated "Web 2.0" community, smart GmbH, smart USA and smart Canada are not responsible for the maintenance or creation of this page.
All brand names and/or trademarks used are for reference only and are the property of their respective holders.